Looking to Reduce and Relieve Arthritis Symptoms?
You are not alone.
The most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, gout, rheumatoid arthritis, and lupus.
Symptoms of arthritis include pain, aching, stiffness, and swelling in or around the joints.
What the Research Says about CBD for Arthritis
The use of CBD has rapidly increased as it has demonstrated efficacy in pain management in neuropathic pain, arthritis, chronic pain 1-4.
This is positive news for people with arthritis. A topical CBD lotion for arthritis is an excellent option for people looking for additional pain relief with little to no additional side effects 3,4.
CBD Medical Study Provides Hope
In the first ever controlled trial of a hemp-based medicine for rheumatoid arthritis (RA), a significant analgesic effect was observed and disease activity was significantly suppressed following the use of Sativex, a whole plant medical cannabis extract. 5
Anti-Inflammatory Pain Mechanisms
Typical pain treatments, like non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), opioids, and others, are often ineffective or can only be taken for short periods of time due to toxic side effects. Research from the European Journal of Pain has shown that topical CBD is effective at relieving pain and inflammation without evident side effects 1.
Active CBD is a potent anti-inflammatory antioxidant. This acts as an endocannabinoid modulator, a mechanism that various pharmaceutical firms hope to emulate with new chemical entities (NCEs). 6
Is this Legal in the United States?
Thanks to the Farm Bill of 2018, CBD is legal throughout most of the United States and has a growing body of research that supports CBD use as an adjunct/replacement pain reliever for a wide range of ailments. 7
The Medical Community Takes Notice
Medical doctor Les Elkind discusses research that supports how CBD could potentially help with arthritic symptoms.
Discover the Lassen Labs Difference
Our Customers Express Positive Results
Your health is our priority.
While we are unable to make any direct medical claims that using CBD will relieve your symptoms, our clients have been expressing positive results.
Relief cream is quickly absorbed no greasy film left behind. Love the measured dosing information. Used twice the amount and brought significant relief to arthitic wrists. Would recommend to family and friends.
I love this cream! It makes my shoulders relax and the scent is just so relaxing. I am scent sensitive and this cream is so light and has such a mild, wonderful hint of a scent. I just love it. It also delivers faster relief for my muscles pains than other largely hemp based cream. The amount of CBD and the nano delivery mechanism make it absorb faster. I love this product and am grateful to have it!
This cream is a lifesaver. Works on my arthritis better than anything else I have tried. It’s my new favorite product. I keep it in my purse at all times.
We suggest three options to start your journey with CBD.
Our Relief Cream helps support healthy joints and muscles. Apply to areas of inflammation, soreness, and chronic pain.
Use coupon code LassenInsider20 at checkout for 20% off your first order.
You can also order by calling (833) 552-7736
Arthritis Education Series
We have organized a dedicated CBD for Arthritis email series to help guide you in your exploration of CBD.
Join Insider Program
Join the Lassen Labs Insider program to receive more information around the health benefits of CBD, early access to product launches, and much more.
How Topical CBD Creams Work
Research suggestions that topical nano CBD creams absorb rapidly and binds to our bodies CB1 and CB2 receptors. Our CB1 receptor controls brain function and immune cells, while CB2 controls the immune system, central nervous system and skin.
According to a 2018 study (GW Pharmaceuticals), CBD topicals are absorbed and bind to our biological system to desensitize receptors and mediate pain, inflammation and other chronic conditions.
Lassen Labs is a Health Science Company Providing GMP-Compliant and Physician Endorsed CBD Products to Promote Everyday Health
All of our Products are Hemp Based, Contain Zero THC, and are Tested by an Independent Lab. Results are Available for Every Product.
1. Hammell D.C., Zhang L.P., Ma F, et. al. Transdermal Cannabidiol Reduces Inflammation and Pain-Related Behaviors in a Rat Model of Arthritis. European Journal of Pain. 2015; 20(6): 936-948.
2. Nielsen S, Sabioni P, Trigo J.M., et. al. Opioid-Sparing Effect of Cannabinoids: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2017; 42: 1752-1765.
3. Mucke M, Phillips T, Radbruch L, et. al. Cannabis-based medicines for chronic neuropathic pain in adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2018; 3: 1-91.
4. Petzke F, Enax-Krumova E.K., Hauser W, Efficacy, Tolerability, and Safety of Cannabinoids for Chronic Neuropathic Pain. Der Schmerz (The Pain). 2016; 30(1): 62-88.
5. Preliminary assessment of the efficacy, tolerability and safety of a cannabis-based medicine (Sativex) in the treatment of pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2006 Jan;45(1):50-2. Epub 2005 Nov 9.
6. Comprehensive Treatment of Chronic Pain by Medical, Interventional, and Integrative Approaches: The AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PAIN MEDICINE Textbook on Patient Management. Timothy R Deer, Michael S Leong, Asokumar Buvanendran, Vitaly Gordin, Philip S. Kim, Sunil J. Panchal, Albert L. Ray Springer Science & Business Media, Feb 11, 2013
7. Yanes JA, McKinnell ZE, Reid MA, et al. Effects of cannabinoid administration for pain: A meta-analysis and meta-regression. Experimental and clinical psychopharmacology. 27(4):370-382.